Wednesday, September 15, 2004

 

Bumper Sticker Backfire

A woman in Decatur, Alabama was fired for sporting a Kerry bumper sticker on her car. Reportedly, she was told she could either work for Kerry or her employer. (Thanks to Carla for sending the article from the Decatur Daily).

Funny because I was thinking the other day how I would be afraid my car would get egged if I had a Kerry bumper sticker on it (never mind the ambivalence I have for the candidate which would probably preclude me from labeling my car anyhow). I don't think the Bush people feel afraid, and I'm sure that most Kerry supporters aren't either. It's just my own silly paranoia living here in the land of the Red (and the red-eyed like Zell).


Comments:
Unbelievable! And here I thought I lived in America. I linked to this article and gave you credit on my blog, "Jobseeker's Revenge!"
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?